Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome to a REAL-LIFEstyle Blog!

So, I'm taking the plunge. Welcome to my blog. This is a place for me to share everything and anything that relates . . . to well . . . anything. This is a fun space, but not just for "style"--which although I love in every form, a pure "lifestyle" blog usually seems to me to be very unrealistic for a real-life sort of person. So, I have happily renamed this a REAL-LIFEstyle Blog and it will include some style, some decorating, maybe even some projects . . . but most of all it will be a forum for sharing REAL-LIFE thoughts, favorite things, ideas, feelings, experiences, and REALITY from this "at-home" wife and mother of three (that makes me laugh because you are hardly ever really at home as a "stay-at-home-mom"), non-practicing attorney, Zumba instructor, designer, fashionista, sports enthusiast, writer and whatever else comes in to play on my journey. So--come along and take what you like, leave what you don't and comment on what moves you. Invite a friend. Hope you enjoy!

lvjo

1 comment:

  1. I will love watching/reading where your journey takes you----you are just something extra special in my life.
    Granny

    ReplyDelete